Mountain Home Esparza luxury estate 2 houses 1 ha. land
Mountain Home Esparza sale: U$ 1,250,000 AREA: 10,000 m² = 1 ha
Mountain Home Esparza property is located about 12.5 miles west of San Ramon or 6.2 miles east of Esparza, with a road frontage of 102 meters to the Highway Interamerican.
The Mountain Home Esparza has two houses, a large garage, a BBQ ranch and a small workshop (Bodega).
Mountain Home Esparza Main House: 360 m² and has 5 bedrooms.
The 3 bedrooms on the lower level as well as the 2 bedroom upstairs all have wood floors. There are 3 bathrooms with shower and 1 half bath. The master bathroom has a bathtub with Jacuzzi for 2 persons. The modern kitchen features fine and luxurious finishes. Kitchen and the bathrooms are finished with granite. There is an open fireplace in the living room. All bathrooms and the washroom have ceramics to the ceiling. The roof of the house is a German “Dekra” roof with a 30 year warranty. Hot water is supplied by 2 solar panels that connect to a tank of 240 liters. This house is 3 years old.
Mountain Home Esparza Guest House
The Guest House measures 115 m² and has 3 bedrooms with wooden floors
and is seven years old.
The property possesses a Swiss made water system named “Sanipex”, which is 100% earthquake proof, with air filter, which operates with a pressure pump that connects to two reserve tanks of 1,100 liters each, and which pumps water to the two homes, although there is no shortage of water in the area.
The Mountain Home Esparza property has a large Roman style pool of 10 x 4 meters, with a depth of 1.5 meters and a children’s pool.
Additionally the Mountain Home Esparza property has:
- A rustic “Rancho” with a large table and benches, a large bar with washbasins with hot water, also a bathroom with shower and a its own storage room.
- A small workshop/storage area of 70 m² with a ½ bath.
- A very large garage with two large automatic doors, one of them with a battery backup in case of power failure, again with its own storage area, as well as a gym overlooking the all year around green valley.
- All windows are of European style and quality.
- Circuit cameras both inside and outside the homes.
- Alarm system in the house and garage.
- Camera and Intercom at the entrance of the property.
- The Roman-style pool has two main entrances, arch style, and lighting is provided by ceramic dishes that are powered by solar panels and charged by sunlight.
- A water fountain has its own pump, but works together with the pool pumps, circulating the water automatically for 5 hours a day.
- The sale includes all furnishings.
In garden houses many fruit and ornamental trees, as well as roads and trails. The road that connects the two houses is 140 meters and is made of concrete and paving stone. The property has an extraordinary 360 degree view of the mountains and the Pacific, where you can see places like Puntarenas, Tarcoles, Carara National Park, and the Valley of Orotina and San Mateo..